[Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Stage Two]

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:36:55 EDT 2010

Cameron,

Sorry about not responding. I let it slide for two reasons:

1. I really want GITA to weigh in directly on the issue of sharing their
information. I believe they have said in the past that it won't be a
problem. But I want to give them the chance to be more specific.
Fortunately, since their bread and butter comes from running a trade
organization and not obscuring the details of conferences, I'm betting they
will be entirely open. Unfortunately, everyone at GITA is in Phoenix this
week running their main conference (as are most of the Denver LOC members).

2. Jeff said this issue doesn't need to be part of this first process and
can wait until later.

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                    New! 720-334-7734
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography