[OSGeo-Conf] Booth for local chapters at FOSS4G 2010

Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V. marco.lechner at fossgis.de
Mon Feb 22 14:48:48 EST 2010

Hi,

at the FOSSGIS conference, taking place in Osnabrück at the beginning of
march, we are having our annual general membership meeting. We will
create a booth-committee including an event-owner for the FOSS4G.

Marco

P.S. just out of curiosity: what are the conditions to purchase an own
booth for a Local Chapter?