[OSGeo-Conf] Booth for local chapters at FOSS4G 2010

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Feb 24 06:02:44 EST 2010

Marco, if you want to print some flyers of FOSS4G 2010 to spread on the
FOSSGIS you can find the front [1] and back [2] sides on osgeo-svn.
If you send me a copy of the invoice I will re-found your expences and I'll
be greatful for sure :)

thanks
Lorenzo

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2010/documents/flyer/flyer.pdf