[OSGeo-Conf] Booth for local chapters at FOSS4G 2010

Venka venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:40:39 EST 2010

On 2010/03/09 8:18, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
 > My opinion is that any local chapters who buy a booth are considered
 > non-profit - I think makes sense.  Other local chapter attendees are
 > welcome to help at the OSGeo booth :)

It would be a good idea if all potential local chapter
booths are clustered around the main OSGeo booth so
that local chapter attendees could help out in the
main and chapter booths too. We can have a large
OSGeo area where OSGeo initiatives and local chapter
activities could presented as one seamless entity.

Best

Venka