[OSGeo-Conf] Code of Conduct at Events?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Nov 9 11:15:55 EST 2010

Folks,

This just came across the SPI (software in the public interest) mailing
list.  I'm not sure if it is something we might want to consider for FOSS4G
or other events.  To me most of it seems like common sense that applies in
all situations rather than needing to be specifically stated at events.

   http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2010-November/002845.html

I'll keep an eye for how it is received within SPI.

(PS. I first wrote about this to the board, but on reflection I think this
is a more appropriate place to contemplate the matter)

Best regards,