[OSGeo-Conf] Code of Conduct at Events?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:46:12 EST 2010

My opinion may not be representative - so others please speak up,
but I think that it is a BAD idea.

 Peter explained it pretty well so
I am not going to repeat the argument but the main point is that
including this type of code of conduct implies that there was a problem
or that the participants are so immature that they need to be reminded
how to behave. I hope/believe neither is the case for FOSS4G

Helena