[OSGeo-Conf] foss4g 2011 website & date?

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 12 16:13:31 EDT 2010

There is a link already from foss4g.org to 2011 site.  Having a pointer on the 2010 page would be good to start now I think.  Better than nothing :)  We are super early on our branding, waiting for a finalised logo etc.  Until that's ironed out I don't think you'll see much more movement on the web site side of things.