[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2010

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 24 08:47:11 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

The 2011 local committee and Eric would appreciate any feedback that you
could give them.  Planning has now begun, and all 2011 discussions will
occur on the 2011 email list (join at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/foss4g2011) so please do join
and provide lots of feedback and ideas.

Thanks.