[OSGeo-Conf] My Prague proposal questions

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Sun Aug 28 03:17:35 EDT 2011

Dear Cameron,
Thanks. I see political support for Open Source as important aspects for
future grow of market. And also our experience are, that if we will be able
attract big IT vendors, there are also bigger chance to introduce OS for
large solution. Usually it is difficult directly succeed in big tender
(national portals) for smaller companies. We are now working in three
countries and in all countries we are working as partner of local IT market
leaders.
Best regards
Karel