[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-CEE & Geoinformatics 2012 Calls for Logo

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:04:42 EST 2011

foss4g conference committee,

Global foss4g conferences have continued a theme of using the red &
white banner + a local flavour with each foss4g logo.
What should our position be on logos for local conferences? Should we
encourage (but not mandate) local foss4g conferences also make use of
the banner in their logo design?
I'd be inclined to suggest that we should.