[OSGeo-Conf] FW: Bid for FOSS4G in China

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 13 11:46:32 EDT 2011

Hello Mr. Gao Ang and the Beijing local committee,

Thank you for submitting your letter of intent to host FOSS4G 2012.
Please make sure that all of your local committee members have joined
the conference_dev mailing list, as that is where discussions and
decisions are occurring (subscribe at
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference_dev).

I should note that your proposal was in fact late (an extension was
given until 2011-07-08, and we received your proposal on 2011-07-12);
however we will accept it as an option, when voting begins shortly to
determine which teams are to enter the Bid Submission stage.  You will
notice that your letter is listed on the main RFP page:
http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp

Talk soon,

-jeff
on behalf of the OSGeo Conference Committee