[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Re: LoI from Viet Nam

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 14 09:53:24 EDT 2011

forwarding to mailing list...

*****

Dear Jeff,

I am sorry for late reply. We have been busy at recent day for Vietnam
E-Government Symposim 2011
<http://www.egov.com.vn/2011/index.php?lang=en> at HoChiMinh City.
We (Mr.Chinh, Mr.Ngoc (Vice Minister of MONRE)) had a talk with ICT
leader of VietNam Goverment and received their support to FOSS4G.
We have to do some thing before giving you final decision to answer you
question.
CIREN as host organization will formally reply all you request and
questions.

Best Regards,

Bui Hong Shon

P/S: My name in VietNamese is Son but in English is Shon because
somebody call "Hi Son, come here!" but others think I was a son :))