[OSGeo-Conf] name of the game (conference-cee)

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Thu Oct 6 07:11:22 EDT 2011

I understand what do you mean. But do you think, that the some cannot
happened, if the events will be organised under other name.  I think, that
till now for developers the chance meet around the World is on FOSS4G unique
and this is strength of conference. But in any case local events could
partly decrease numbers of participants on global event, without influence
of name. On other side it could increase community generally, because till
now is difficult for many people travel around the World.
So I saw for both plus and minus.
But any decision taking is now important. The worse will be no decision
Karel