[OSGeo-Conf] Conference sponsorship in a muilti-FOSS4G world

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Mon Oct 10 04:17:26 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Just wondering if people feel there's any likelihood of the main
international FOSS4G losing sponsorship from the major companies if they
also have the chance to sponsor more local events. I guess I'm thinking
specifically about a North American event seeing as how a lot of the global
event sponsorship comes from North American companies.

Any thoughts on that?

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

See our customer commendations and
awards<http://astuntechnology.com/customers/awards-and-commendations/>

864201149.