[OSGeo-Conf] 2012 Final Step: Voting

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 2 16:23:35 EDT 2011

Hi Jeff,

I'd be concerned about putting Peter on the spot to make that kind of decision, there would clearly be nothing anonymous about it - so I'm not sure that's a realistic option.

As for pulling yourself out of the mix -- I'm not sure why that would make sense either, except to get an uneven number.

Considering this is a major decision here, my own comfort is to defer to the board on this -- they're the elected representatives of the charter membership who are ultimately responsible for the event, financial support, etc..

How do others feel?

Dave