[OSGeo-Conf] Q: Nottingham, UK, LOI

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:32:24 EDT 2012

On 04/04/2012 06:33 AM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:17 AM, Steven Feldman<shfeldman at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> I hope that answers your questions. If you want any further info from the UK
>> team please do not hesitate to ask.
> Actually I do have one more:
>
> - How do I get to Nottingham from Heathrow?

If I may answer with my experience of attending OSGIS a couple of times.

I have used both Manchester or Stansted airports, which are well served
and well-connected to Nottingham by train. Only use Heathrow if you want
to visit London. Getting to Nottingham from London is easy with a train
though.

Some websites advertise East Midlands Airport but I have no experience
from it.

Ari