[OSGeo-Conf] Q: Nottingham, UK, LOI

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 03:00:15 EDT 2012

The quickest way to get to Nottingham from Heathrow is to take the London Underground (Piccadilly Line) to Kings Cross/St Pancras and then take a train from there to Nottingham - total journey time about 3-3.5 hours. The Eurostar service also arrives at St Pancras where you can get a connecting train to Nottingham

The most economic way to get to Nottingham from Heathrow is to take the National Express coach service but this will take longer.

We will provide a full set of travel options for other airports etc within our bid.

Best regards

Steven

Steven Feldman
KnowWhere Consulting