[OSGeo-Conf] 2012 Status?

Gavin Fleming gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 10:03:44 EDT 2012

On 04/04/2012 05:37, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> FOSS4G 2012 team, are you there?
>
> - When will there be a call for workshops?
> - When will there be a call for papers?
> - When will the web site stop being utterly incorrect?
>    - Sub-note, my 2011 workshop is listed there.
>    - Sub-note, sponsors (ESRI, Google) are listed there. Are they really?
> - Should I get a VISA?
>
> Thanks
>
> P.
I'm just as concerned and sent a similar message to
xiongjie666 at gmail.com a few days ago.

If the wiki is anything to go by, milestones are slipping by rapidly.
But I doubt it is anything to go by since the few 2012 pages that are
there have not been touched in ages.

Does anyone here have personal contacts on the LOC, who could perhaps
shed some light on progress or reasons for a lack thereof?

Do we have a contingency plan and if so what's the threshold for acting
on it?

Gavin

--
Gavin Fleming