[OSGeo-Conf] 2013 Letter of Intent Results

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 16 16:17:09 EDT 2012

Paul - was it really your intent to have all these folks resign? We're losing a wealth of experience here ...

In the past - reminders have been sent out to follow-up with folks who haven't voted, and clearly some didn't realize the voting deadline had come up.

Not sure if we can go back and change the voting process -- what's done is done -- but surely we can keep our committee together assuming everyone would prefer to stay on it?

Dave