[OSGeo-Conf] Analysing the downfall of FOSS4G 2011

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Aug 16 16:05:51 PDT 2012

On 12-08-16 7:31 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hi mpg,
>
> You are bang on.  The truth is that all of our volunteer time is spent
> regarding the annual FOSS4G event, that I could not imagine
> advising/managing the many other regional events now.
>
> Again it comes down to resources.
>
> -jeff

Maybe the solution is more active Board members at this level, as
proposed by Cameron.  I would like that.  Instead of a few people active
I'd love to see everyone (especially everyone involved in this thread
all of a sudden) staying active on this list and supporting the many
events in the coming years.  Bring it on!

-jeff