[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Out of office. Re: FOSS4G 2012 Website

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 6 23:55:24 EST 2012

On 12-02-06 06:52 PM, Gao Ang wrote:
> Dear Conference Committee :
>
> We found a webserver in Beijing and uploaded the foss4g 2012 website at:
> http://159.226.115.56/foss4g/
> Could you point the link http://2012.foss4g.org/ to the above address?
> So we could get access and update the website frequently.
>
> Best Regards.

Gao,

I'll get right on that.  At some point I'd still like to move this to
the usual conference web site location as we like to ensure they are
maintained for years to come, but that is not a pressing matter.

Note that a DNS entry (like 2012.foss4g.org) cannot be pointed to a
suburl, so it will point to your web server.  You will need to configure
it appropriately to use the /foss4g/ directory as the document root for
2012.foss4g.org.

Best regards,