[OSGeo-Conf] Resignation from Committee

Menen, Thijs van (DID) thijs.van.menen at rws.nl
Tue Feb 7 06:44:37 EST 2012

Hi Jeff e.a.

Jeff's resignation: -1!

It's freezing big time in the Netherlands. -12 (yes, thats big for us),
but really the temp dropped a few degrees when this news arrived.

There are so many words that crossed my mind to grace Jeff......

Jeff I salute you!!!!

#tik hem aan ouwe!

Cheers,
Thijs
ps1 I am now in a desperate need for a white russian.
ps2 I hope this ends with the Terminator's famous last words: "I'll be
back".