[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2008 broken?

Gavin gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 03:02:00 EST 2012

Thanks for picking this up

Tyler used to maintain this on the OSGeo OCS, I guess SAC should be
responsible for it now? The OCS site is/was probably down and some of
the DNS lookups and redirects possibly need attention.

if httrack or similar is to be used to make a static copy of the site,
care would have to be taken that all deep content comes through - all
the abstracts, presentations and some workshops are in there.

regards

Gavin

--
Gavin Fleming