[OSGeo-Conf] RE: FOSS4G 2012 Timeline and Academic Track

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 30 09:23:39 EST 2012

Thanks Barend for your efforts for this. I hope the LOC strongly provide all needed support for making the Academic Track a great success.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand
Nottingham Geospatial Institute
Nottingham Geospatial Building
University of Nottingham  NG7 2 TU
Tel: (0)115 82 32750
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/~lgzwww/contacts/staffPages/SuchithAnand/Suchith%20Anand.htm
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/cgs/research/researchareas/opensourcegeospatialresearch.aspx
http://www.opensourcegis.org.uk/
http://elogeo.nottingham.ac.uk/
http://ica-opensource.scg.ulaval.ca/

Mission - Building up Open Source, Open Standards, Open Data research for bridging the digital divide