[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] FOSS4G 2013 Board Liaison

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Tue Jul 3 11:11:28 PDT 2012

Hi Jo, yes I had wondered about the possibility of you doing the role too,
and I know you would do a good job of keeping the board informed. But as
you say, one of the advantages that I bring is having the experience of
running a previous event. And also I think there's probably some advantage
to having someone from outside the original proposing team just to give a
bit of an external perspective on things.

Cheers,
    Peter.