[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G NA 2013 Financials

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:02:25 PDT 2012

Paul,
Congratulations on a successful event, and thank you for sharing the
financials.

I believe it will be valuable for future foss4g regional events.
I suggest putting it on a public location, maybe in a google doc
spreadsheet, then link to it from your wiki, or lessons learned, or similar.

On 8/06/2012 2:58 AM, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Subject: FOSS4G North America 2012 Financials
> All,
> We've wrapped up the 2012 financials (attached). After all was said
> and done, a good event! We plan to transfer the surplus to the FOSS4G
> NA 2013 organizer so they can handle any deposits and other early
> expenses without going out of pocket.
> Yours,
> Paul

Cameron Shorter