[OSGeo-Conf] Re: FOSS4G Beijing Conference Participation

Tanner Lin public.t.lin at gmail.com
Mon May 14 03:48:21 EDT 2012

Just synced the svn and updated the translators.csv file. Haven't got any
problem so far. Translating now.

How often does adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs update itself from the
svn ? Do I have to want a long time before any edit I make take effect ?

@Other Zh Translators:
Wry do some records in the status spreadsheet shows "_complete" while the
concerned .rst file in the svn is not translated ?