[OSGeo-Conf] Short report about FOSS4G-CEE 2012 with outlook to coming years

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri May 25 08:12:14 PDT 2012

Jachym-

Can you provide us with a summary of the financial aspects of your event? Things like did the attendees have to pay anything and if so how much, did you have any sponsors, how much was spent on the venue, food, etc, etc. This is good information to have, for others thinking about planning similar events.

-mpg