[OSGeo-Conf] More questions: (was: Fwd: FOSS4G 2012)

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue May 29 04:03:41 PDT 2012

Folks,
this is another typical request I receive these days and I would like
to be able to send out a more or less generic answer. Can you please
help me how to address this?

Some interesting ideas have been floated on this list in the past
weeks which we should now start to flesh out and make more concrete.
This Committee [0] is the right place to do this. Anybody interested
in taking the lead on this? The last committee meeting appears to have
been on 2008-12-15 [1] and we are still short of a committee chair!

Cheers,
Arnulf

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee_Meetings