[OSGeo-Conf] Perhaps this conference schedule might be useful

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:46:12 PDT 2012

Steven,
Have you created your foss4g 2013 checklist/timeline yet?
Are you in a position to share it? If so, I'd like to build a generic
timeline for the foss4g cookbook based on what you have started,
probably putting it into a google drive spreadsheet.

Peter,
Do you have a conference checklist/timeline for foss4g 2011 that we can
build upon? Are you in a position to share it?

On 12/09/12 18:08, Steven Feldman wrote:
> Thanks Andrew/Jachym
>
> We were building out a checklist/timeline in a spreadsheet but this is
> a useful source that we will try to incorporate and can then feed back
> into the FOSS4G Cookbook
> _____________________
> *
> Steven *
>
> On 12 Sep 2012, at 08:22, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I like it, it is nice checklist. Maybe the FOSS4G 2013 orga team could
>> adjust it to their current needs, and then we could just re-use it for
>> the next events?
>>
>> Thanks for sharing
>>
>> Jachym
>>
>> Dne 12.9.2012 02:56, Andrew Ross napsal(a):
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> In case it might be helpful when creating a FOSS4G cookbook, the
>>> attached is a copy/paste of the countdown/checklist for EclipseCon
>>> Europe 2012. This event takes place October 22nd to 25th.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> Andrew

>> --
>> Jachym Cepicky