[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G planning schedule

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 15:13:49 PDT 2012

Hi,
I've drawn up a generic FOSS4G planning schedule, which is largely based
upon FOSS4G 2013's schedule, but also draws from, FOSS4G RFQ docs, the
Eclipse schedule provided by Andrew Ross, as well as press releases and
my faded memory from FOSS4G 2009.

I'm interested to hear any comments and suggestions.

I think the real test will be for upcoming conferences to test out this
Schedule, and add to or adjust it as you proceed through the running of
a conference.

I'd like to hear thoughts from those of you planning FOSS4G conferences
at the moment. Is this something that you would be able to test out and
improve?

Details here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook#Planning_Schedule

--