[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G Cookbook writing guide

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:45:41 PDT 2012

Peter,
Good thoughts. I've updated a "Relevance" section to the writing
guidelines [1]. I suggest people start writing a section or two and we
can test what sort of format we should be using.

Relevance
     International FOSS4G: [Mandatory, Recommended, Optional, Not Relevant]
     Regional FOSS4G: [Mandatory, Recommended, Optional, Not Relevant]
     FOSS4G stream / Local Event: [Mandatory, Recommended, Optional, Not
Relevant]

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook#Section_Writing_Guide

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager