[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Minutes from today's meeting

Jeremy Morley Jeremy.Morley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 21 13:52:40 PDT 2012

I've not specifically discussed this with the rest of the 2013 LOC, but
following Steven's message before your teleconference and from my
understanding of the situation, I'd say we are far enough down our planning
and have suitable support from the venue and the Association for Geographic
Information (AGI) to not really want to disrupt things with an extra
arrangement with Eclipse. However for the record I should note that we are
still negotiating our final venue contract (mostly to get the best service
arrangements at the moment) but should have this finalised in the next
weeks.

Regards,
Jeremy