[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE keynote speakers announcement

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Mon Apr 1 14:10:46 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
We are happy to start the week by taking a new step in building up
FOSS4G-CEE 2013. By now, we opened up the call for papers and workshops,
we put together a king-size Program Committee, we opened up early bird
registration. We consider that it’s a good moment to bring out some of
our aces up the sleeve. Hence, we are honored to present to you our
first three keynote speakers :Jeff McKenna, Paul C. Smits and Jáchym
Čepický! Have no fear, this is no April Fool's joke :)
We would also like to let you know that this attractive list is far from
being completed. We will updated it soon, so please keep an eye for more
big names coming at FOSS4G-CEE 2013.
Find more details here [1].

Alongside publishing our first three keynote speakers, we have also
published the outline of the program. You can check it here [2].
The final version will be available on the 25th of April.

Have a great week!
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/program/keynote-speakers
[2] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/program/outline