[OSGeo-Conf] announcing the location

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 05:09:49 PDT 2013

I suggest send an announcement out to osgeo discuss.
You can see FOSS4G 2009 announcements at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Press_Releases
including our first release.

I've also just started a new section in the FOSS4G Cookbook on press
releases:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook#Press_Releases

--
Cameron Shorter