[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Getting the organization for 2014 settled

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Aug 27 10:41:01 PDT 2013

I'm a bit confused, you have $30K in the budget for a professional
conference organizer, they should be able to be the bank, and signer
of contracts, with the possible exception of the venue, which could be
handled as a one-off using Daniel or Jeff as the signer for OSGeo. Who
is your professional organizing company?

P.