[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Getting the organization for 2014 settled

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Aug 27 11:20:48 PDT 2013

I came very close to recommending that after 2007, as our POC was very
good and a good fit. The trouble is as an international conference,
the familiarity with venue and processes diminishes wish distance. The
2007 POC could capably do any North American venue, but would probably
have difficulty doing European ones.

Continuing to work with GITA for our North American events would seem
(to me) to be a great fit. And I would continue to refer Sea2Sky (2007
company) as well.

P.