[OSGeo-Conf] Fw: [Board] Getting the organization for 2014 settled

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Aug 27 13:05:03 PDT 2013

Skip the commission-paid sponsorship sales person (doesn't fit our model / sponsor profile).
Different companies have different pricing models, but $/delegate or %revenue or a mixture are not uncommon.
And yes, somewhere from $30K to $60K would be what I'd expect the cost to land at.
If you do this w/o any support from a PCO, it will be first time since 2006 that's happened.

P.