[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo rep at FOSS4G-Europe 2014?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:38:19 PST 2013

Hi Barend,
Terms for the use of term FOSS4G has been quite widely debated (I think
on the conference email list), and rough consensus was that the term
FOSS4G can be used for any event which is primarily about Free and Open
Source Software for GeoSpatial.

A draft is now in the FOSS4G Cookbook:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Handbook#FOSS4G_Brand

Which references: