[OSGeo-Conf] LOI Results

David Percy percyd at pdx.edu
Tue Jul 2 11:31:03 PDT 2013

Thanks Lorenzo, sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

When I analyzed prior conference numbers I noticed that Barcelona had
an unusually low "local" attendance, but I figured that was due to it
being in Europe. Since I would consider any European attendee to be
"local" (rather than just Spain), that would probably move the numbers
around quite a bit.

If we get the bid, it would be great to work with you to help sell the
conference in Europe!
Cheers,
Percy