[OSGeo-Conf] Nominate Jachym Cepicky to OSGeo conference committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 02:36:09 PDT 2013

I'd like to nominate Jachym Cepicky and Vasile Craciunescu to the OSGeo
Conference committee, including voting on selection of FOSS4G 2014. (I
trust neither has a vested interest in either of the proposed locations?)

Both have (privately) confirmed their willingness to help the Conference
committee out.

Jachym Cepicky was chair of FOSS4G-CEE 2012, and is on the OSGeo Board.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate#J.C3.A1chym_.C4.8Cepick.C3.BD
+1 from me

Vasile Craciunescu chaired FOSS4G-CEE 2013, as well as organising a
series of FOSS4G workshops: