[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo branding at FOSS4G

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Jul 5 23:33:31 PDT 2013

Hi all,
This is an excellent point that is so easily forgotten! It seems so obvious for "us OSGeo folks" that there is an OSGeo booth and there is strong marketing / branding at the FOSS4G conferences. And still we've had a couple of times where the LOC and OSGeo had different expectations.

Is this point also described in proposal guidelines? If not we indeed should describe OSGeo minimum requirements towards proposal writers

Jeroen

Op 6 jul. 2013 om 05:06 heeft Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: