[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo branding at FOSS4G

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Sat Jul 6 06:27:50 PDT 2013

Cameron, All

Good item to discuss! There were almost no details of how this has
worked in the past, or should work. Please note that there is a budget
item in the Washington D.C. budget for USB sticks. This amount should
also be considered a concrete financial benefit to OSGeo. It would make
sense to have someone directly involved with OSGeo live participating to
help coordinate this.

Regarding a booth for OSGeo. How should we handle that? Hypothetically,
say LocationTech, OpenStreetMap, Ushahidi, Apache SIS, OGC, MapStory,
Open Sunlight Foundation, Public Laboratory, and any other similar
organizations wish to have a booth as well. What should we do? From the
Washington D.C. LOC's perspective we want the event to be as inclusive
as possible.

Andrew