[OSGeo-Conf] Any other questions for the Washington, DC LOC?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 16:44:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Andrew for answering my questions over skype a few hours ago, and
also for summarising our discussion here.

My previous concerns were based upon my (incorrect) assumption that
contingency should be considered as part of the profit. Based upon your
summary below, I'm much more comfortable with the Washington budget as
it stands.

--
Cameron Shorter
Software and Data Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally
Geospatial & Data Solutions enhanced with Open Standards and Open Source
http://www.lisasoft.com