[OSGeo-Conf] Tax Implications of FOSS4G

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Jul 12 02:45:51 PDT 2013

Hi Andrew,
Can you elaborate on this as it is unclear to me. What exactly do you mean? Saying that once payment the is made to OSGeo, it is beyond the range of the Eclipse Foundation  to help suggests that this tax-exempt status does not get extended as an umbrella covering OSGeo!? I'm not familiar with US tax regulations, so please help me out with a pretty specific answer if you can.
Thanks,
Jeroen