[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Conference web timetable

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 02:08:59 PDT 2013

Hi Barry,
There are Open Source conference applications, which I suspect do
most/all of what you are trying to achieve. You might find it worth
doing a quick review of these before starting to roll your own.

I suggest you also think about the website for POST-FOSS4G.
You are about to be given hundreds of presentations (and videos?), and I
expect you will want your website to link to them.

I suggest that you work out a process to link the presentations into the
website as you collect them.
It is significantly easier than manually doing it (as we did for foss4g
2009).