[OSGeo-Conf] LOI Results

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 01:12:03 PDT 2013

David,
If you haven't already done so, I suggest you check to see if there is
tourism department within the City of Portand, tasked with attracting
events to your city. In preparing for FOSS4G Sydney, we had such an
organisation pull together all the template information, such as city
highlights, costs of accommodation etc.