[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Mar 11 04:12:52 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

We have gathered here today to celebrate the announcement of the second
edition of FOSS4G-CEE! We kindly invite you between 17 - 19th of June to
renew your vows for the wonderful world of free and open source software
for geospatial, together with some of the most fervent developers, users
and promoters of FOSS4G from Europe and beyond. The event will take
place in the lovely newly built National Library of Romania, in the
intriguing town of Bucharest.

By participating at FOSS4G-CEE you will have three entire days to enjoy
great talks and innovative workshops addressing the following topics:
application development, analysis, manipulation and visualization of
geospatial data, web-mapping services, spatial data infrastructures,
open standards, processing of satellite imagery, digital and historical
cartography, business cases, open geodata, education.

Not to be put aside will be the great experience of seeing the true
colors of Bucharest and to enjoy the renowned great Romanian food and
lively atmosphere.

Although with a second of delay in announcing the FOSS4G-CEE 2013
conference the organisers geo-spatial.org Association and OSGeo Romania
together with our parteners: Romanian Spatial Agency, Romanian National
Meteorological Administration, Faculty of Geography – University of
Bucharest, Groundwater Engineering Research Center - Technical
University of Civil Engineering Bucharest, Faculty of Geography - Babeș
Boylai University, Institute for Research in Artificial Intelligence of
the Romanian Academy, Ministry of Culture and the National Library of
Romania, we assure you that we will invest all our efforts and passion
into shaping FOSS4G-CEE 2013 in a great event and a memorable experience!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter[1], Lanyrd[2] and the official
website[3] for our latest updates!

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1] http://twitter.com/foss4gcee