[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 sponsorship opportunity

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Mar 13 07:30:57 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,
We are glad to let you know that the opportunity to contribute to the
inspiring FOSS4G-CEE 2013 is now open. We reach out to you as we desire
to make the conference accessible for the entire range of possible
participants, from the big names in the industry, to freelancers, to
professors, to students that just found out that GIS exists... The goal
is to offer everyone a real chance to enjoy, to learn, to be inspired by
great talks and poking questions. Not to forget that today's students
are tomorrow's employees, entrepreneurs, colleagues...
We offer the possibility of multiple sponsorship programs, but we are
flexible and opened to suggestions.
For more details and for the sponsorship prospectus please click here [1].

Best wishes,
Codrina

[1] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/sponsorship/sponsorship