[OSGeo-Conf] About FOSS4G 2015 bidding

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Nov 20 11:45:13 PST 2013

Yes, yes you can! :)

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/rfp/

Copy the 2014 directory to 2015
Choose a set of dates for submission deadlines and review periods and
very very carefully go through the document making sure they are all
reflected in the right places
Get in touch w/ 2013/2014 teams and get their feedbock on the process
for RFP changes
Do a quick search of the conference_dev archives and see if there's
other RFP process / info concerns to be addressed (like board f2f,
osgeo agm, other requirements that are assumed but not articulated)
Update doc appropriately
Stub out wiki pages using the skeletons from previous years and the
dates you already put into the doc
Get someone to review your changes
Announce

Thanks!